PayPal Express Checkout and inTelaCart
Inline Internet Systems Inc. is proud to announce the full integration of PayPal's all in one payment solution using PayPal's Express Checkout and Website Payments Pro.
To purchase the inTelaCart, please view our hosting services, or pricing to host the software on your own server. We also offer a Free Trial Cart.
With this E-commerce payment suite you can:
- Accept credit card payments without requiring a PayPal account.
- Get PayPal's industry-leading security fraud-prevention systems.
- Take advantage of PayPal's comprehensive online reports that help you measure sales and manage your business easily.
Here's how to put the inTelaCart and Express Checkout to work for your business.
- Step 1: Set Up a Verified PayPal Business Account
- Customers who don't have an existing PayPal account:
- Go to PayPal.com
- Click Sign Up Today.
- Set up an account for Business Owners.
- Follow the instructions on the PayPal site.
- Customers who already have a Personal or Premier account:
- Go to PayPal.com
- Click the Upgrade your Account link.
- Click the Upgrade Now button.
- Choose to upgrade to a Business account and follow instructions to complete the upgrade.
- If you haven't already, add a bank account to become a Verified member. Follow the instructions on the PayPal site. (This process may take 2-3 business days.)
- Step 2: Setup API Access
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the Financial sub tab located in the top navigation area.
- Click the API Access link under the Account Information header.
- Click the Get Started link under the Request API Credentials heading.
- Click the API signature radio button under the Credential Type heading.
- Complete the API Credential Request form by clicking the agreement checkbox and clicking Submit.
- Write down the values listed next to API Username and Password.
- Select the value listed next to Signature Hash, copy it, and save it to a file or some other location. This is your API Signature.
- Use the values from #7 and #8 to configure the E-Commerce settings in your inTelaCart.
- Login to the inTelaCart Manager.
- Configure payment gateway under E-Commerce, choose the gateway named Paypal XML, click Configure, complete the Merchant ID, Password, and Signature fields, and click Apply.
- Configure payment gateway under E-Commerce, choose the Express method named Paypal Express, click configure, set Enabled to Yes, complete the Username/Password/Signature fields, and click Apply.